Announcement ZRoadster.org Car Stickers available

IJSK

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i
Thanks for the prompt reply - it’s not a big deal but I would like to promote this great forum as I drive the car. Happy to wait until new stocks come in so long as my order stays on the system!

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
Thanks for the prompt reply - it’s not a big deal but I would like to promote this great forum as I drive the car. Happy to wait until new stocks come in so long as my order stays on the system!
PM me your real name and postal address and I'll sort something out in the next week or so...

twhiteca

Canadian Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - EUR
I'm also an orphan order. Ordered 11Mar - you show shipped 23Mar - still nothing arrived here.

Trevor

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
I'm also an orphan order. Ordered 11Mar - you show shipped 23Mar - still nothing arrived here.

Trevor
My apologies Trevor, I've just checked the system and it's showing as shipped. I've just credited you back for the total of the order, so hopefully that will come through asap.

Somehow some other orders have come through and been missed which is totally my fault, so I've credited those back as well.

Really sorry about this, I should have locked the store down when things were getting out of control... :bag: