- Dec 2, 2011
- Newbury, Berkshire
- Model of Z
- BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
Gaz - let me know if you get any more of these in stock, I fancy one of the window ones! Cheers.As above I have just received delivery of a new batch. Sadly prices have to go up 50p per sticker to £3.00 + P&P due to increased production costs.
We have 23 Window, 22 White External and 13 Black External in stock at the moment
Click on the link to the store to order - https://zroadster.org/store/stickers.html
View attachment 21157
Fitting Instructions :
The sticker is made of cut vinyl, so each letter is an individual sticker in itself. This is supplied between a ‘sandwich’ of masking tape and stiff paper backing.
The vinyl stickers have lasted over 2 years on my current Z3, and are still in good shape!
- Clean the area of window/surface you are sticking to thoroughly.
- Carefully peel off the backing card making sure that the vinyl does not lift off the masking tape (watch out for the full stop!). It’s reasonably easy enough to see through the masking tape!
- Tack the sticker in place using the top corners trying not to let the sticker touch the surface. You can re-position carefully if needed by lifting the corners.
- Use a cloth or microfibre to ensure that the sticker is firmly fixed to the screen by pressing through the masking tape.
- You can now carefully peel back the masking tape, and again watch for any of the vinyl lifting as you do so! If it does stop, and then press down again firmly with a cloth.
- Once the sticker is applied, leave it a couple of days before applying any pressure on it. The vinyl is soft, but it will harden up relatively quickly. Ideally avoid too much direct contact on the sticker when cleaning the area it's attached too.