Coronavirus.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Had the Pfizer vaccine today. Several people who had the Oxford one have said they’re having slightly worse side effects. Anyone care to comment?

Tony.
I did get the Oxford one on Friday morning, didn't fell any worse than normal apart from a bit of arm ache for the rest of the day. Didn't get a lot of sleep Friday night and was awake pretty early and I felt horrendous. Bad head, feeling sick, aching, no energy, everything you get with bad flu. Got gradually better throughout the day after taking a few tablets and spent last night with an aching arm. Not that bad today, just lacking a bit of energy. Hopefully worth it. Been told the side effects are worse after the second dose.

black fingernail

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 sport Individual Estoril
I did get the Oxford one on Friday morning, didn't fell any worse than normal apart from a bit of arm ache for the rest of the day. Didn't get a lot of sleep Friday night and was awake pretty early and I felt horrendous. Bad head, feeling sick, aching, no energy, everything you get with bad flu. Got gradually better throughout the day after taking a few tablets and spent last night with an aching arm. Not that bad today, just lacking a bit of energy. Hopefully worth it. Been told the side effects are worse after the second dose.
SWMBO and I both had the oxford jab last Monday, she had the above symptoms in the afternoon, I had them the next day, on Wednesday we were both back to normal, (whatever that means). What doesn't kill you...... and all that guff.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
My Fiancee had the Pfizer one and had no side effects, apart from arm ache. Must have passed them straight to me as I suffered with ear ache for days :nailbiting:

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
How did you notice a difference?
Didn't make it out of bed one time and accidently wet it. Like father, like son I think the saying is.

And I only managed to shift 500kg worth of tiles in and out of the car and up the stairs today.

as400

Zorg Addict
Supporter
Model of Z
3.0l Auto
Borris: "...led at every stage by data not dates........8th March,...... 29th March,......... 12th April,........... 17th May,.......... 21st June......"

No reference to data at all in his roadmap...just an endless string of dates....

Oh well roll on 12th April.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
It is the data which has led to these dates being chosen, they’re not just random dates. It will be data which decides if the actions actually happen on those date and if they do, after 5 weeks the data will decide the next step. I really cannot understand why it so difficult to accept. Sorry but that’s how I see it.

Tony.

as400

Zorg Addict
Supporter
Model of Z
3.0l Auto
I see what your saying but if its data led I thought the milestones would have been described more as, "when we have a daily new infection of less than 1000 we will allow this to happen" etc....rather than date date date....there was very little if any actual talk of what exactly should the data be showing?....very little data detail.

Redline

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i msport
It's a plan. Like all plans, it is unlikely to survive the first engagement in battle.
Just starting to set some expectations. Everybody needs to work towards some conclusion. This event has been too big and too complex to put a rigorous timeline to its conclusion.

All we can do is hope the very many clever people that have been involved have themselves some grip on reality. That probably means few politicians have been central to its formulation.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Had my Pfiser jab today just a sore arm, still not sure why i have been called in at this time. Do doctors know something i don't re underlying medical problems?