Another Scam

Mazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster
Just came through on my phone as a text message.
I don’t even bank with Lloyds

8B4AB591-BE36-4C03-AFA6-437D595AD1ED.png

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
The Amazon ones are very persistent, English name with an Indian accent gives it away somewhat. Tried 2 phone calls on Friday, then an email to Shirl.

Tony.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
I’m always getting Amazon phone calls on my landline :oops:
I’ve complained about it lots of times ,but still nothing has been done , I even block the number but a few days later , I get another call from Amazon but with a different phone number :rolleyes:

mwpe

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Model of Z
Some of them even replicate a local number, I normally ignore the landline but a while ago, a local number showed so I answered and it was an Amazon scam.

Bampz

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
I’ve complained about it lots of times ,but still nothing has been done , I even block the number but a few days later , I get another call from Amazon but with a different phone number :rolleyes:
I also get these calls all the time , starts at about 8.30am like an early alarm clock , we just ignore it , are these calls a consequence of the freedoms we have in this day and age and if we report them could they take us to court for breaching their human rights to try to scam us

petecossie

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Had a call from BT (very refined male voice to try to impress you) saying we have noticed that there has been some suspicious activity on your account ...... that's as far as it got, put phone down!! I don't have a BT account.

Althulas

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
M Roadster
Our phones got worn out and never bothered replacing them as we never use the land line with mobiles just a con for broadband connection. At my old address the lines were disconnected prior to moving house. The phone line was disconnected but the adsl connection still worked until we moved a week later.

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
Same for us plus HMRC, your recent accident (8years ago) warranties on TVs and washing machines but as you say i
even when you block them they come through a few days later from another number A PAIN

DavidM

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
I immediately delete scam messages coming through now and they seem to be minimal - any action I believe eg blocking numbers may also reactivate the scammers attempt to get a further reaction?:banghead:

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
I immediately delete scam messages coming through now and they seem to be minimal - any action I believe eg blocking numbers may also reactivate the scammers attempt to get a further reaction?:banghead:
I have just put phone down on two calls Amazon and one about my slow BB speed they just keep coming